Hello, again! It’s me, Natalie, back with another post for the EBDUK blog. If you’ve ever had a peek in my planner, you’ll know that as well as stickerating my pages, I also love to decorate my pages with large splashes of colour. To do this, I use some simple mixed media techniques, which I plan to share with you in my next few blog posts.
To start, I’m going to give you step-by-step instructions on how to cheat at watercolour and achieve beautiful backdrops to EllieBeth Designs UK stickers. All you need for this is:
- a sheet of EBDUK stickers
- three run-of-the-mill felt-tip pens
- a piece of plastic (I used some scrap packaging.)
- water in a spray bottle (Mine is an old hairspray bottle.)
- a hairdryer
- a cheap paintbrush
- your planner or notebook.
To read the rest, please visit the EBDUK blog. Thanks for stopping by! xxx
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.