This is how I’m looking after my mental health and continuing my recovery at the moment. In no particular order:
1. I’m waking up at the same time every day: 7am.
2. I’m getting into bed by the same time every night: 11pm.
3. I’m taking my medications every day.
4. I’m taking my supplements every day.
5. I’m meditating every day.
6. I’m reading something uplifting/encouraging every day.
7. I’m listening to my favourite music every day.
8. I’m singing in the shower every day.
9. I’m creating something every day.
10. I’m drinking enough fluid every day.
11. I’m eating well every day.
12. I’m moving my body every day – sometimes I even walk outside!
13. I’m using my bullet journal to stay on track every day.
14. I’m doing a relaxation exercise every evening.
15. I’m spending time with my family every day.
16. I’ve stopped watching and reading the news.
17. I’ve unfollowed everyone on FB/IG/YT who is talking about the corona virus.
18. I let myself check the NHS advice once a day.
19. I practice mindfulness all the time: focus, let go of distractions, refocus without judgment, repeat.